Eco Hostel Spanish School
vereda el roble sector el cristalino, Guatape, Guatapé, Antioquia, Colombia
Learn Spanish at a Permaculture-Yoga Farm in Guatapé, close to Medellin
A unique language learning and sustainable living experience offered away from the hectic city life, near one of Colombia’s most picturesque towns, Guatapé. This 1 or 2 week intensive Spanish course offers a quality program in a charming semi-outdoor classroom setting with breathtaking views of the mountains, colorful birds and the blooming vegetable garden.
We offer a full Spanish learning and activity program each week, including daily classes, free yoga and meditation and a free intro to permaculture. Accommodation and food is included in our Spanish School packages, and all meals are home cooked, vegetarian and made using organic produce from our garden.
Eco Hostel is just outside Guatapé, a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. After class why not explore its famous colorful streets, climb nearby El Peñol, or enjoy the spectacular lake. The town hosts regular Spanish Language Exchange nights, too.
Immerse yourself in Spanish and discover an more tranquil way to experience Colombia. Eco Hostel is a place where you can relax, reconnect with yourself and with nature, all while improving your Spanish.
Spanish Immersion (All Inclusive)
|Course||Cost||Hours per Course||Duration|
|1 week package||$250||Depending on level*||1 week||Book|
|2 week package||$450||Depending on level*||2 weeks||Book|
Students who book classes also receive:
Included for free:
- Teaching materials
- Yoga and meditation
- Introduction to permaculture
- All meals
- Organic farming course
- Yoga and meditation full retreat
About the Classes
Our full immersion learning experience includes:
- Small classes (group of 8 maximum) in a beautiful outdoor room
- Classes are held Monday to Thursday
- BEGINNER STUDENTS: Classes 1.5 hours per day (group)
- INTERMEDIATE STUDENTS: Classes 1 hour per day (semi private)
- ADVANCED STUDENTS: Classes 1 hour per day (private)
- Hands-on organic farming (optional)
- Yoga and meditation every morning
- Farm tour to our vegetable garden and Permaculture philosophy
- Hike to the mountains of Guatape.
- 5 nights accommodation at Eco Hostel
- All meals made with organic products from our garden
- Homemade Kombucha
- 1 week course: Sunday dinner to Friday breakfast
- 2 Week course: Sunday dinner to 2nd Friday after breakfast
Our program is a working program not based on many hours but, in quality and efficient system. Please read our reviews!
Students will have each afternoon open to study (there is a good amount of homework each day), to go into town to participate in the language exchange, and to practice Spanish in the village.
To check class start dates and availability, please contact us.
Deposit: A deposit of $100 is required in advance to reserve your spot. The remainder of the tuition fee will be accepted upon arrival in Colombian pesos only.
Cancellation policy: A cancellation fee will be applied for any changes or cancellations.
Eco Hostel Spanish School
Languages Staff Speak
near to Guatapé
Online payment, Card, Cash
Take classes, attend events, or do both!
Fun and effective ways to learn new languages